CLS lawyers have a wealth of experience dealing with workers' compensation matters. Ed Zappert and Louise Edmondson have advised insurers and self insured employers in relation to workers' compensation matters for over ten years.
Ed and Louise provide advice in relation to the defence of common law claims.
Ed and Louise advise self insured employers in relation to statutory compensation decisions and rights of Appeal to Q-Comp and the Industrial Magistrates Court. Ed and Louise provide strategic advice to self insured employers with respect to the management of ill or injured employees.
Areas of Practice
• Defence of Common Law Claims
• Q-Comp Reviews
• Industrial Magistrate Court Appeals
• Workplace Health and Safety advice
• Defence of Workplace Health and Safety prosecutions
• Appearances at Coronial Inquests